Skip to main content

Android Has a Big Messaging Problem, and It Broke My Texts for a Week

When Google starting rolling out RCS messaging (Google Chat) in Android Messages, I couldn’t wait to try it. And it’s been fantastic—iMessage-like functionality with other Android users is awesome. That is, until last week when Google Chat refused to connect, and I was stuck in RCS Hell for four days. Read This Article on Review Geek ›
https://bit.ly/3igd7MU

Popular posts from this blog

SoundPeats GoFree 2 Review: Hours of Comfort Meets Uninspired Sound

With hi-res and LDAC support, SoundPeats shoots for the stars but doesn't hit the mark. https://www.howtogeek.com/soundpeats-gofree-2-review/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

The Best Bookshelf Speakers of 2023

Whether you want to fill your home with music or improve your home theater setup, high-quality bookshelf speakers are a must. Not sure which bookshelf speakers are right for you? These are the best. Read This Article on How-To Geek › https://www.howtogeek.com/826816/best-bookshelf-speakers/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace

Faced with a small living room, I decided to mount our family TV over the fireplace a few years ago. It saved lots of space, but I deeply regret it. Here’s why. (Don’t make the same mistake I did!) Read This Article on How-To Geek › https://bit.ly/3bRtqyQ